torsdag 20 februari 2014

Today is the day

TODAY IS THE DAY. I have waited for this day since we won the lottery. I'm a bit stressed but my dream has come true, like I said before, my dream was to go to Hawaii and now I'm going to do that. But.. I'm scared of hights that's why I'm stressed. So the trip with the plane will be a problem for me, but no one can stop me. I have dreamt about it since I was a kid.

Earlier today me and Jonathan were at the bank and exchanged some money, the lottery money of cource (haha). I have already packed my bag. but I have forgotten a few things which I'm going to put in my bag later. Stuffs like camera and toothbrush. 

Now I'm searching for places we are going to visit, i have foundation some nice places but one of them was extremely nice, but I can't the name of it.. I just foundation a picture of it on google, witch I Will upload to the blog now. Maybe you guys know?? If you know drop a comment, you can also drop a comment if you have some places you can recommend to us. 

 The plane takes of at midnight and I will update the blog before we fly. Stay tuned! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar