torsdag 20 februari 2014

Hawaii


Heey guys ! First of all I just wanted to say sorry for the update It’s been stressful week, these days we will be better promise..

We went to the bank change our money to dollar, washed our clothes, a little bit of shopping like sun cream and stuff like that.

Like my brother Ibra said we are going to Hawaii It’s going to be an awesome trip no doubt! I’m so pumped, I have been in The States before it was nice but never in Hawaii. Actually it was my idea, when we won the money Ibra asked where I wanted to go so I said Hawaii and he liked the idea. So we booked the tickets :)  

I saw the on weather map yesterday and it looked very nice 30 degree or something. And hotel is close to the beach, I have to be honest Ibra is the one who know everything he booked the hotel and the plane tickets.

We leaving to night and I have finished packing everything I’m bringing my lucky sun hat of course. Now I’m going to say good bye to all my friends and especially my family It’s going to be a very long talk to my mother haha “you can’t do that and that, and be very careful watch out for bad guys. Don’t talk to people you don’t know and please Jonathan be careful with girls” Something like that, my mother is very protective.

I check in later with you guys I’m going to take a sweet sweet shower now.

 

Peace n Love // J

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar