tisdag 11 februari 2014

Presentation: Ibrahim Sener

Hi! My name is Ibrahim Sener and I'm 17 years old. I live in Stockholm, Sweden, together with my family. I'm a student and study in the economic program. I love to play football, and I'm even love to play basketball. Basketball and football is my favorite sports. When I was younger I played some basketball but I wasn't enought good so I start to play football.  I used to play football in Swedens top league. But I broke my leg and then i quit. Me and Jonathan are old team mates, and now we are studying together. We have been friends for almost 10 years. We played football together until now.

Me and Jonathan decided to spend 50 swedish coins each on a lottery. And somethings that only happens once happened to us. We won the lottery (YEEEAAAAAH!!!! :D). We decided to take a trip to Hawaii. We are going to use our lottery sallary for our trip. We will use the money to the limit! You guys won't regret if you follow us. 

In our blog you will read about our trip, how it is in Hawaii, how they talk there, little bit of Hawaii's history and obviously how we spend our days. 

This is a dream who has come true. I always wanted to fly to Hawaii, I have seen Hawaii in many movies and it's look really nice with all that palms. So I'm looking forward to this trip!  It will be nice! // Ibrahim Sener 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar