söndag 16 februari 2014

Little about me / J

Hi guys my name is Jonathan I’m 17 years old boy who lives in Stockholm.  That is the capital for Sweden.
Sweden is located in north, and it is a lovely country but in the winter it can get really cold.

I come from a big family with many brothers and sisters I am the youngest one. But it’s funny to live with so many people because it’s so much love and we laugh all the time but we have our downs to, fight over the bathroom, the shower and the toilet, stuff like that but that is just for the moment.  
I am an athlete so I like to do everything that involves training but my favorite sport is soccer.  I like also to hang with my friends and family, party for sure but not so much as train. Cinema are also nice just relax and watch a good movie. Sometimes I read but that rarely happens, I prefer to watch a movie. Many people in my age like to play video games but I never got stuck to it.  I would rather take a ball out with me, than sitting at home in 7 hours straight and play video games.
I love to travel aswell I have been in many countries.

My favorite subject in school is History and English I would say, because in the History class you learn how it was back in the days how people use to live or what happened under the world war one or two, I find that very interesting. For me It’s important to speak so many language as possible and English is the biggest speaking language in the world. When I was two years old I lived in London for a year. And I have been in England many times.


That’s a little about me J  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar